The purpose of this course is to train mentors on the LID Foundation MAP Living Program. LID Foundation has reimagined traditional mentor programs. Based on intensive evidence based research, LID Foundation partnered with MAP Living to create a comprehensive wellbeing program. The program prepares youth for a functioning adulthood by guiding and teaching on the critical components of wellbeing.
Mentors must complete the full training program to be certified in the LID Foundation Mentor Program. The training program includes:
- The Mentor Playbook
- The Introduction to Wellbeing Course
- All MAP Living Facet Courses the Mentees will take part In
- The Creation of a MAP Living Plan
- Mentors will have increased knowledge of wellbeing, providing a positive impact on their lives.
- Mentors will be prepared to mentor in the LID Foundation Program.
- Mentors will be adroit in their ability to share wellbeing knowledge with all they interact with.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes